Senior Mental Health

Share This:

Parent Your Parents has a Ph.D. Psychologist on staff to guide you through any family member with senior mental health issues. Dementia/Alzheimer’s often occurs as our loved ones get older. Parent Your Parents can guide you through searching for elderly mental health care homes that fit your budget. If your loved one is simply recovering from a hospital stay, Parent Your Parents’ mental health advocacy services is an available assist. We are advocates of mental health services for the elderly. Our focus lies in helping them obtain government health benefits and services to which they are entitled.

Senior Mental Health Senior Mental Health Senior Mental Health